Army HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy 1/2022 The Headquarters (HQ) Northern Command, Ministry of Defence has released the most recent notification regarding the selection of Group C posts within the Indian Army. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply offline to fill the Army Group C Vacancy 2022 by submitting the filled-in applications to the appropriate address. The entire information related to Army headquarters Northern Command Group C Vacancy 1/2022 are listed below.
Army HQ Northern Command Group C Vacancy 1/2022 Notification and Offline Application Formula
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army, Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||Group C Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 45700/- (PML-02)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Deadline to Apply||Aug 22 2022|
|Method of Application||Offline|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
No application fee is required to submit an application to be considered for Indian Army Group C Recruitment 2022
|Apply Now||July 23rd 2022|
|Last Day to Apply||Aug 22 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify later|
Post Details, Eligibility , & Eligibility
The minimum age to fill this Indian Army Group C Vacancy 2022 is 18-27 years to be employed in Posts like the Driver Post as well as between 18-25 for the other Group C Posts. The most crucial date for calculation of age is 22.8.2022. The relaxation in age is to be announced in accordance with the rules that the government has issued.
|Post Name||There is a vacancy||Qualification|
|Civilian Motor Driver||5 (SC-5)||10th Pass plus Heavy Driving License + 2 Years Experiment.|
|Automotive mechanic||1 (SC-1)||10-th pas + one Year. Experiment.|
|Cleaner||1 (SC-1)||10-th Pass and Proficient Trade|
|Fireman||14 (UR-8, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)||10th Pass + Understanding of Fire Services and Equipment|
|Mazdoor||2 (UR-1, SC-1)||10th Pass|
Army Group C Recruitment 2022 Selection Method
A Selection Process in Army Group C recruitment 2022 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test, Physical Test, etc.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Army Group C Recruitment 2022 Exam Model
- Negative Marking Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Timing Duration: Two hours
- Mode of Examination Type of Exam: Objective Type, Multiple Choice (MCQs) (MCQs)
|GK and General Awareness||50||50|
How do I apply in the Army Group C Recruitment 2022 Army Group C For 2022’s Recruitment
Use these instructions to submit your application to be considered for Army Group C Recruitment 2022.
- Find out if you are eligible from the Army Northern Command Group C Notification 2022
- Fill out the application form by clicking the link below.
- Fill in your application and be sure to attach the Gazetted officer’s documents attested by the officer and photos and a self-addressed envelope with postal stamps of Rs. 45/-
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….. NAME…………….. FATHER’S NAME………….”
- Submit the application form at the following address ” Commanding Officer 5171 ASC Bn (MT) PIN 905171 C(/) 56 APO” via Registered/Speed/ Ordinary Post.
|Indian Army Official Website||Please Click Here|